Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lauren Stavely: NZ update

Cadrona Resort, Southern Lakes

It's been busy so far this season. I started off spending 3 weeks at Mt Buller which was a lot of fun, they had a sweet rail park set up so I spent a lot of time there. I am also the newest Mt Buller ambassador so I got to do a lot with the media up there. Over the three weeks I ended up working with  Sunrise, Southern Cross 10, 96.9 Star FM and ABC3 which was awesome and heaps of fun! So be sure to look out for all of those. 

Landing in Queenstown

I have been in NZ for the past two weeks having an awesome time. We have been riding Snow Park mostly. They have their big jump line up and a bunch of sick rails. 

Rails at Cadrona

I am set to compete in the Billabong Brodown on Friday so hopefully this storm we are having clears up so we can get some speed for the jumps (although I'm not complaining about the Pow)!

Handplanting it up.
I'm here in NZ for another 3 weeks and then I am heading back to Aus for mule high and style wars both of which I am really excited about! I'll be sure to keep you updated but keep checking my website for what I'm up to!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment