Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hi I'm Anna !

Hi, I'm Anna, some call me Spanna, whichever you are most comfortable with! 
I grew up skiing in Mt. Buller. I raced as a kid, then switched to skiing moguls when I was 15. I started competing at international mogul events when I was 16 and had an amazing time traveling and training with the Australian development team. 

After a few years of this, I decided to give free-skiing a try. Free-skiing to me is one of the most fulfilling aspects of my life. You are constantly challenging yourself and achieving things you never thought possible. There is never a dull day as there is always something new to learn. You can be creative, active and inspired all while hanging out with your friends! 

Free-skiing has taken me to all corners of the globe where I have met amazing people from different walks of life. Not to mention the opportunity to ski some epic terrain. 

I hope to meet a whole new crew of friends at the chicks with stix sessions. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment